Craving a spicy, aromatic curry? Or maybe you've been in the mood for creamy butter chicken? No matter what you're craving, Zinger Taj has got you covered with a menu featuring a variety of vegetarian and non-veg classic Indian dishes. Kick off your meal with a pappadum starter, and entrees for herbivores and carnivores alike, before grabbing a hearty main like the beef vindaloo or chicken tikka masala. Add on heaps of sides, desserts and your choice of drinks - and it looks like you've got yourself a zinger of a deal!
- Entree to share per couple
- Main per person
- Basmati saffron rice to share per couple
- Plain or garlic naan or roti to share per couple
- Dessert per couple
- Glass of house red or white wine, tap beer, soft drink or lassi per person (upgrade for a bottle of house wine for $15)
- Valid for TWO people
- Available lunch hours: Monday - Sunday: 11:30am-3:00pm
- All vouchers purchased from this website are valid for redemption within three (3) months from the date of purchased
- Bookings are essential and easy, just click on reservations and complete your booking
Your Set Menu Selections
- Chicken tikka and Onion bhaji
- Seekh kebab and Springs rolls
- Butter Chicken: Chicken marinated in traditional yoghurt and spices and cooked in tandoor
- Chicken Tikka Masala: Tandoori Chicken cooked in a delicious sauce tossed with tomato, capsicum, and onion
- Lamb Rogan Josh or Desi Chicken: From Northern India, the rich gravy of tomato and onion finished with exotic spices
- Korma (Chicken, Lamb, Beef or Vegetable): A mild preparation of roasted ground cashew with a hint of spices
- Panjim Fish Curry: From the city of Panjim on Konkan coast comes to this beautiful dish recipe
- Madras (Chicken, Lamb or Beef): Special dish from Madras cooked with roasted mustard seeds, coconut milk and fresh coriander
- Vindaloo (Chicken, Lamb or Beef): A specialty of Goa, boneless meat macerated in red wine, finished in a very hot sauce
- Paneer Tikka Masal: Cottage cheese cooked with aromatic spices and fresh tomato, capsicum, onion
- Palak dish of your choice
- Daal Tadka (Northern Indian Delight): Lentils simmered in a slow fire overnight tempered with onion, garlic, and tomatoes
- Gulab Jamun
- House wine Red or white ($15 Upgrade in House Bottle)
- Tap beer
- Coke, Solo, lemonade
Zinger Taj McMahons Point
Treat your tastebuds to an authentic taste of the subcontinent with a dining experience at Zinger Taj in leafy McMahons Point. Whether you like your veg or feast on meats, there's something on the menu for everyone!
3 Course Lunch with Glass of wine for Two People at Zinger Taj Restaurants
All vouchers purchased from this website are valid for redemption within three (3) months from the date of purchased. Bookings are essential and easy, just click on reservations and complete your booking. You must present your order (by showing it on your phone or a printed copy) at time of redemption. No partial redemptions. No change given. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Items and inclusions are listed on the offer, no further changes can be made to the inclusions of the deal and set menus may apply. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, special, coupon, voucher or discount. BYO is not permitted with vouchers. Only one voucher can be redeemed, per table, per day. Redeemable at Zinger Taj Indian Restaurant located at 147 Blues Point Road, McMahons Point NSW 2061.
If you try to book your preferred dates during open days and hours and cannot secure a table, a full refund will be provided, and voucher cancelled subject to having made three attempts to make a table reservation for three (3) separate reservation dates and times, in conjunction with restaurant open operating hours. Now that's peace of mind with our Restaurant Booking Guarantee!